This is a social life commentary from my life experiences and a way for a writer to practice his craft.
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Boredom and Confusion
If I've come to learn one thing in the last week or so its that sometimes you just have to be a little bit rebellious and that everything is better in company. I've currently been on my computer while simultaneously watching movie after movie. Which is one of those things I do every time I have a lot of free time in my house, however after a while this can get boring. But in truth I tend to get bored doing this. But not at the moment. I think it's a combination of the fact that I have a bunch of movies I have never seen and the fact that I have Reid here too. It's quite a bit more exciting to have this moment to kick back and enjoy that we don't seem to notice it until we are sick of it. I mean it's interesting, and I'm sure people have said this before, how we moan and whine about wanting a day off when we have to go to work or school or what ever but the moment we get more than a weekend off we can't wait to go back because we need something to do. So we whine and moan about how bored we are. But the moment we have somewhere to go other than our own houses and then we can't wait to get back once its been too much. I've been out with friends having a fantastic time and then all of a sudden out of nowhere I just stopped wanting to be out and about. I think the way we prevent boredom is a combination of who we are with, what we are doing, and how long we doing the activity. Or something like that. Until next time world over and out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! This is cool, post more please.
ReplyDelete