Friday, August 26, 2011

I'm Breaking the Rules, and I'm Taking Control.

Hi Blog it's been a while. I know that I haven't been the most faithful but I have been busy. I've come to a couple of conclusions in the past few weeks and I just need to put them down on paper/internet. I have come to discover what may be a secret plot to control my life and I have to say I'm not thrilled about it. I am the only person who can make my decisions and no amount of pushing is going to change that. I'm in college now, and adult now. And as I wrote in my recent song "Give Me the Right" "I'm breaking the rules and I'm taking control, and I demand that you give me the right." Now that song was about rock n roll but it still stands up to what I am trying to prove. I don't what anyone to manipulate me, control me, run my life. I am done with guilt trips, and lies. I have a life to live and I can't please everyone, but I have to please myself. I am owed that much. So I'm taking control of my life and finally going to accomplish things that I want to. And no one can stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment